News & Updates
Updated Store Hours
Monday – Friday:
9am – 10am is reserved for high-risk shoppers
10am – 7pm we are open to ALL
8am – 9am is reserved for high-risk shoppers
9am – 5pm we are open to ALL
10am – 5pm we are open to ALL
Single Use Item Law Update
July 1st saw the Single-Use Item Law, Vermont’s Act 69, which bans the use of plastic carryout bags and other single-use items from grocery stores go into effect. We are encouraging all customers to bring your reusable bags when you shop at MOCO (or any store) and please be prepared to bag your own groceries.
Your health and safety is our number one priority during this time. That’s why MOCO will continue to offer curbside pickup for the foreseeable future. You can either pick up your order at our outside table or pop your trunk and a staff member will load your order into your vehicle for you.
MOCO Covid-19 Update
Because of our commitment to customer and employee safety, we will continue the following recommended in-store shopping procedures:
- We are sanitizing our carts and baskets throughout the day
- You’ll find much of our produce individually bagged to keep it fresher longer as well as maintaining your health and safety while shopping
- Reusable bags are now permitted, you will be required to fill your own bag; MOCO staff will fulfill bulk orders for you using in-store provided containers
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the store entrance/exit
- Deli gloves will be available for customers to use while choosing fresh produce
- Masks are required when shopping at MOCO
From all of us here at MOCO, we are honored to be serving our community during this time and thank you for supporting your local food coop!