Become a Member
When you purchase a membership, you become a Co-op member-owner who plays an integral part in helping to support and sustain local farmers and growers in the community. You help to keep the Co-op economy thriving! More dollars spent on local products results in reinvesting dollars in our local community.
As a member, you are entitled to a number of benefits including:
Member-only sales that run each month
- 50% off Coffee (Grab-n-Go); bring your own mug & get charged for just a small coffee
- 10% off vitamins and supplements (excluding CBD products)
- Member discounts offered at our partnering co-ops, Buffalo Mountain Market in Hardwick and Hunger Mountain Co-op in Montpelier
- The right to place special orders and receive a discount when ordering by case. (Subject to availability.)
- The right to participate in the governance of Co-op; voting for Board Members
- The right to receive patronage dividends and other benefits, when and if such benefits are declared. Such dividends and benefits will be governed by the Co-op By-Laws
- For details of membership please feel free to check out the Co-op Bylaws. Download the Co-op Bylaws here.
There are two membership options for you to choose from:
Option 1 – Annual Membership: $20 per year with the ability to renew annually. An annual membership builds member equity each year until you reach a lifetime equity contribution of $200
Option 2 – Lifetime Membership: $200 one-time fee
Once you have submitted your application form by clicking the button above, please click one of the ‘Buy Now’ buttons below the form to pay your Annual or Lifetime Membership fee.
When you click a ‘Buy Now’ button, you’ll be directed to PayPal where you can either use a PayPal account or a regular debit or credit card. Just click the ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’ button at the bottom of the PayPal screen. You don’t have to have or create a PayPal account.
The cost of an Annual Membership is $20
The cost of a Lifetime Membership is $200