“Saratoga Olive Oil Company’s mission is to provide the freshest Extra Virgin Olive Oil and tasty vinegars. We are now carrying a variety of both!”
Portuguese Cobrancosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
Lush and fruity with tropical fruit notes of ripe and green banana and macadamia nut, with a tingling radish spice that gently fades away to a clean and almost florally fragrant finish.
Garlic Olive Oil:
Why chop when you can pour? Since garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this olive oil in just about anything.
– Marinade for all your grilling needs
– Roasted Veggies and Meats
– Drizzled over fresh pasta or in a savory sauce
– Daily Salads or Bread Dipping!
Tuscan Herb Olive Oil:
Savor the fresh herb blend of oregano, basil, garlic, and rosemary as the infused, full-bodied merge of flavors elevate your next pasta, chicken, or vegetable dish!
– On chicken
– Marinara sauces
– Excellent with starchy carbs like potatoes and white rice
– Everything Thanksgiving
– Freshly baked Italian bread dunked generously
– Pork tenderloin
Meyer Lemon Oil:
Since Meyer lemons are a hybrid fruit ( cross between oranges and lemons), the sharpness of the lemon flavor has been slightly rolled back. Marinade seafood, coat chicken and toss refreshing salads.
Made by crushing and cold pressing the pulp from fresh lemons and olives together, this EVOO has a vigorous, zesty taste that you will not soon forget.
– Stir frys
– Top cruciferous veggies with a generous pour
– Cakes, smoothies, and topped frozen custard
– Pasta parmesan with lemon chicken
– Spray gingerly over proteins
Basil Olive Oil:
The peppery bite of freshly picked basil melts with the creaminess of the cold pressed Koroneiki olives.
This dynamic duo is a perfect crowd pleaser with pizza and pasta! Grab a loaf of your favorite artisan bread for a bread dipping delight. Terrific with tomatoes and adds a richness to fruit and cheese salads!
– Caprese Salad
– Healthy Pesto!
– Summery Cocktails
– Drizzle on steaks before grilling
Butter Olive Oil:
Being natural, vegetarian, and dairy free has never tasted so good. Smooth, silky buttery goodness that tastes identical to the real thing! Made from natural plant extracts, use Butter Olive Oil to replace any recipe that happens to call for regular olive oil.
– On popped popcorn
– Cooking eggs
– Cakes and cookies
– Saute, bake, broil, and sear to your heart’s content.
– Classic shrimp scampi
– Hollandaise sauce
Traditional 18 year Balsamic Vinegar:
Aged up to 18 years in wooden oak barrels and used in both sweet and savory dishes. Characterized by woodsy notes, sweet (fruity) undertones, and a robust finish.
– Best friends with strawberries
– Caprese salad or bruschetta
– Pairs amazing with eggplant and lasagna
– Vanilla ice cream topper
– Drizzled over parmigiano reggiano cheeses
Fig Balsamic Vinegar:
Aged up to 18 years in wooden barrels, this dark balsamic boasts a flavor incredibly close to the actual fresh fig fruit. Sweet and fruity without any added sugars
– Delicious on roasted vegetables
– Slather on salmon, plop on pork chops, baste on beef
– Leafy green salads
– Adds depth to marinades
– Pour on Baked Brie
– Steak or chicken
Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar:
Pure, natural strawberry essence is incorporated into this traditional balsamic to achieve a sweet, bold flavor. You get the zing of the balsamic with the sweetness of the strawberries. Splash over any salad for a stand-alone dressing or reduce and drizzle over your favorite fish. For an extra incredible dessert, drizzle over vanilla ice cream!
– Sprinkle over angel food cake
– Try it in martinis and daiquiris
– On salmon
Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar:
Made using real 100% pure maple syrup, produced at a small family farm in Vermont. This balsamic is aged up to 18 years and outrageously good!
– Candied bacon
– Drizzle with Butter Olive Oil over hot pancakes
– Glazed ham for the holidays
– Drizzle on squash
– Bbq sauce
– Scrumptious with walnuts, gorgonzola, and fresh greens
Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar:
Enjoy all the crisp, clean, and tangy New England flavors all year long with this fruity, white balsamic vinegar.
– In coleslaw
– Salad dressings
– Anything Thanksgiving
– Dress up fruit dishes
– Poultry glaze