News & Updates
There’s still time to enjoy many local holiday events!
Here’s just a few safe and fun local suggestions.
Spruce Peak Lights Festival
December 18 @ 1:30pm – 7:00pm
Hosted by The Lodge at Spruce Peak
Schedule of Events & Activities
- Ice Dance International Performances: 1:30, 3:30, 5:30 p.m.
- The Ice Rink will be closed during performances
- Photos with Santa at the Toy & Candy Co.: 2:30-5 p.m.
- Santa Hat Skate: 4 p.m.
- Join Santa on the ice rink as he passes out hats to skaters
- Countdown to Tree & Village Lighting: 6 p.m.
- Followed directly by fireworks
Celebrate winter and the festive holidays with a day full of beautiful performances and family friendly activities, all capped with a firework display and tree lighting ceremony.
Skate with Santa
December 19 @ 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Stowe Arena 350 Park Street, Stowe
Santa is making the long trek from the North Pole to visit you at the Stowe Arena! Join us for skating, hot cocoa, and candy canes!
Stowe Lantern Tour
December 20 @ 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Stowe Lantern Tours Presents: The 12 Nights of Christmas!
Each guest carries a lit lantern , a replica from the 1700’s in Stowe. The leisurely stroll through town combines highlight stories of history and ghosts from the fall season PLUS a specific Christmas seasonal theme event.
- RESERVATIONS ONLY.
- Open to adults and students 12 and up who are fully vaccinated for covid.
- Proof required at check in.
- Call (802) 244-1173 for a reservation. If space is available, you will receive a call back confirmation.
- Tour is entirely outside.
- Tour limit 20 people
- ALL TOURS START AT 7 P.M.
- Tours begin at the Stowe Area Visitors Center, 51 Main Street and last approximately 1 hour.
- ADMISSION: Adults $12, Students 12-18 $6
Winter Solstice Sunset Hike
December 21 from 4:00pm 5:00pm
Where: Sunset Rock (meet at 6 Sunset Street)
Advanced registration is requested.
COVID-19 Info: Stowe Land Trust is committed to keeping everyone safe at their outings and events.
Great Gift Ideas!
Stop in and check out all the holiday gift ideas we have!
You’ll love the Handcrafted African Market Gift Baskets stuffed with local, Vermont-made
products and goodies.
New Grab N’ Go!
Have you checked out our new grab’n go cooler?
We are stocked with delicious options featuring local and organic ingredients.
Stop by today!
Stock Up For The Weekend!
We’re hoping your day is as nice as can ‘brie’!
Okay, that was so cheesy…
… but if you are looking for some delicious Vermont cheese, we’re stocked up and ready for the weekend!
From all of us here at the Morrisville Food Co-op, we are honored to be serving our community during this time and
thank you for supporting your local food coop!