Mediterranean Roasted Artichokes
- 3 large globe artichokes
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- Crumbled feta cheese to taste
- Same 6 garlic cloves roasted earlier with the artichoke (see above ingredients)
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To clean artichokes, first, cut off the stem/stalk. Peel off the tough outer layers by hand. When you reach the softer layers, use
Easy 3 Ingredient Tahini
- 1 cup sesame seeds, we prefer hulled
- 2 to 4 tablespoons neutral flavored oil such as grape seed, canola or a light olive oil
- Salt to taste
DIRECTIONS:TOAST SESAME SEEDS Add sesame seeds to a wide, dry saucepan over medium-low heat and
March Member Specials!
It's March and so far it has come in like a lion!
Big Gear La Morena Coffee
La Morena is an all women produced bean by 23 female producers from the Huehuetenango region of Guatemala and roasted at Big Gear Coffee in Montpelier, VT. Its flavor notes are brown sugar, dark chocolate, plum.
Member Price: $11.99 12 oz
Regular Price: $13.99 12 oz